ISLAND HOPPING BETWEEN BRISBANE AND THE SOUTH PACIFIC!
EMBARK ON A JOURNEY ONE ISLAND AT A TIME IN 2020!
Cruise the pristine blue seas of the South Pacific where sunshine and smiles meet. You can take a dip in the crystal clear waters, be welcomed by the locals as you check out the markets and immerse yourself in village life, feel the white sand between your toes and just relax in this laid-back island paradise. And if you love food, the awesome fusion of local Melanesian and French flavours can’t be missed.
Validity: 14-31 October 2019 or until sold out
- Ports of call include Santo, Vila, Port Denarau, Suva and Noumea
- Wide range dining and on board entertainment and activities.
- Upgrade to balcony cabin for an additional $350*pp
- Green Thunder Waterslide
- Camp Ocean
- Dive in Movies
- Serenity – Adults only retreat
- Blueiguana Tequila Bar
- Blueiguana Mexican Cantina
- Bonsai Sushi
- Fat Jimmy’s BBQ
- Guy’s Burger Joint
- Swirls 24 Hour Ice Cream
- Taxes and port charges
HURRY THIS IS A VERY LIMITED HOT DEAL!
Simply fill out the enquiry form, or give us a call on 1300 487 283 TODAY!
* Terms and conditions apply. Fares are cruise only per person, in AUD, in complete twin accommodation, based on a lead stateroom or specifically stated categories available at time of publication, inclusive of all discounts, taxes, fees, and port expenses (which are subject to change). Campaign commences 30th September 2019 and ends 31st October 2019. Offers subject to availability and valid for new bookings and not combinable with any other offer or cruise line non-refundable fare types. $10.00 deposit is only applicable to sailings departing from 1 August 2020. A second deposit is required in addition to the initial $10.00 non-refundable deposit. $10.00 deposit is only applicable for voyages 14 nights and under. Voyages of 15 nights and longer and departures prior to 1 August 2020 attract reduced deposits. Dates and amount of deposit will be advised at time of booking. Some oceanview and balcony staterooms have obstructed views, guaranteed cabin categories are allocated approximately 1 week prior to sailing at the discretion of the ship and cannot be changed. Advertised +fare or fare credit based on specific departure dates only. Higher fares and seasonal surcharges may apply to other departure dates chosen. †Airfare flight pricing is either one way or return economy class as marked. ^ Onboard spending money is per stateroom as marked on selected itineraries and is applied to the first 2 passengers in a stateroom. Onboard credit is not transferable, not redeemable for cash and cannot be used at the medical centre or casino. Where applicable and if stated, onboard spending money varies by stateroom type and length of voyage and will be advised at time of booking. Accommodation prior to embarkation and after disembarking the cruise and transfers between the airport, hotel and cruise terminal are at passenger’s own expense, unless stated that accommodation/transfer is included in the package price. If included, accommodation is based on twin share rooms between 3-4* properties and additional charges apply for accommodations chosen above 4* allocation. Single supplement surcharge applies. Additional cruise line, airline and accommodation supplier terms and conditions also apply and can be provided upon request. Whilst information is correct at the time of publication, offers are subject to change or withdrawal and suppliers reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update fares, fees and surcharges at any time without prior notice. A credit card surcharge of 1.65% for Visa and Mastercard, 2.26% for AMEX, 3.85% for Diners Club and 1.0% for debit cards.
Departure Date: 1st November 2020
11 Nights Brisbane roundtrip cruise holiday package for $1,649* per person in an inside cabin on a twin share on board Carnival Cruises!
*$10 deposit + up to AUD200* OBC for bookings made 14-31 Oct 2019*
Day 1 – Brisbane, depart 4pm
break Day 2:3 – at sea
break Day 4 – Santo, arrive 8am and depart 5pm
break Day 5 – Vila, arrive 8am and depart 5pm
break Day 6 – at sea
break Day 7 – Port Denarau, arrive 8am and depart 5pm
Day 8 – Suva, arrive 8am and depart 4pm
Day 9 – at sea
Day 10 – Noumea, arrive 8am and depart 12pm
Day 11 – at sea
Day 12 – Brisbane, arrive 8am